Guest Auditor Registration Form (Non-Credit)
If you would like NCBTMB or CAMT CE Credit for attending an intro, register on the course's page instead.
Audit our courses' introductory lecture and slide show for free (without credit) when you're subscribed to our informative e-Letter.
- For a complete list of all our trainings, click here
- Please note that dates, times, locations, instructors, etc. are subject to change. Check your course's webpage before your intro for any last minute news.
- If you use a spam filter, add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your allowed addresses.
- Please arrive at your intro 15 minutes early for check-in. For start time, location, and updates, check your course's webpage via the links on our schedule page.
- Be sure to double-check start time and location on your course's webpage for last minute changes.
- You are eligible for the in-class discounts on our DVDs, manuals, and other learning aids, when purchased before class begins. Please arrive early to view or purchase these—they will not be available during or after the intro.
- If you decide to stay for the rest of your course, you’ll be able to sign up after your intro, as long as space is available.
- We look forward to meeting you at the course!